New Generation Health Center provides confidential, youth friendly reproductive health services. All of our services are designed with the needs of young people in mind.
New Generation Health Center provides the following services:
* Pregnancy testing and counseling
* Emergency Contraception – "The Morning After Pill"
* Birth control counseling and dispensing
* Condom dispensing
* STD testing and treatment
* HIV testing and counseling
* Annual pelvic exams and pap smears for women
* Testicular exams for men
* Consultation and referral on psychological, social and school problems
* Health information
Note: We cannot provide services for women who are already pregnant, but can give referrals to other services.
Hours of Service
New Generation Health Center is open Monday through Friday. Clinic hours are as follows:
* Monday: 9 am to 5pm (lunch from 11:45am to 12:45pm)
* Tuesday: 10 am to 6 pm (lunch from 12:15pm to 1:15pm)
* Wednesday: 9 am to 5pm (lunch from 11:45am to 12:45pm)
* Thursday: 10 am to 6 pm (lunch from 12:15pm to 1:15pm)
* Friday: 9 am to 5pm (lunch from 11:45am to 12:45pm)
How to Make An Appointment
To make an appointment, please call 415-502-8336 (TEEN)
Appointments for services are highly recommended. New Generation does our best to accommodate drop-ins whenever we can, but sometimes our ability to see drop-ins is limited by staff availability. We give priority to people seeking drop in appointments for emergency contraception, STD treatment, and re-depo shots for patients that are due for their 3 month shot. If we are busy, clients seeking to drop-in for other services will be asked to make an appointment and return at another time. Sometimes, if we have last-minute cancellations, we are able to let clients drop-in for services that are usually by appointment only, but this is dependant on staff available and the number of patients with appointments that show.